Social Security Office in Creve Coeur, MO

You can reach Social Security Office in Creve Coeur, Missouri at the following street address and contact number, as well as using directions below. Please, share your experience about visiting this office, provide a review using the form at the end of this page.


Ste 100, 1215 Fern Ridge Pkwy
63141, Creve Coeur, Missouri

Phone: National Toll-Free : 1-800-772-1213 TTY: 1-800-325-0778
Worktime: Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Saturday Closed
Sunday Closed
Except Federal Holidays
Directions: Located At 1215 Fern Ridge Parkway, Suite 100 In Fern Ridge Office Park. This Is Approximately 1 1/2 Miles West Of I-270 Off Olive Blvd And Just East Of Fee Fee Rd And Olive Blvd.

Ladue Rd and MO-340 W/Olive Blvd4.5 mi - 10 mins
Creve Coeur, MO, USA
4.5 mi - 10 mins
1. Head south on N Graeser Rd toward W Windrush Creek Rd
0.4 mi
2. Take the 2nd right onto Ladue Rd
1.3 mi
3. Take the ramp onto I-270 N
0.9 mi
4. Take exit 14 for MO-340 W
0.3 mi
5. Turn left onto MO-340 W/Olive Blvd
1.5 mi
6. Turn right onto Fern Ridge Pkwy
Destination will be on the right
0.1 mi
Ste 100, 1215 Fern Ridge Pkwy63141, , Creve Coeur, Missouri

List of Nearest Social Security offices:

Reviews, complaints and questions

Overall rating of this office:

Nancy Mesey wrote on 30.03.2017 and gave a rating 4 of 5:

I have attempted to call and was placed on hold. When called back I missed the call, redialed right away and had to go through the same menu that I need initially.
Please call me, Nancy Mesey, at 314-825-7905 so that I can make an appointment with your Fern Ridge Creve Cour office. I want to come in and apply for social security at the end of April.
Nancy Mesey

sharron m williams wrote on 26.10.2016 and gave a rating 4 of 5:

hello my name is sharron maire Williams and I have a payee that is misusing my only receving 200 a month and im trying to move and she is holding my 733 I get each month, also she switched cards ,from the direct exspress to a emarld h&r block card so that I wont have access to my money.her name is Carolyn maire jones her ssn:495-68-3230.and im wanting to change payee.also address change.

Submit review


No HTML allowed