Social Security Office in Greensburg, PA

You can reach Social Security Office in Greensburg, Pennsylvania at the following street address and contact number, as well as using directions below. Please, share your experience about visiting this office, provide a review using the form at the end of this page.


122 W 3rd Street
15601, Greensburg, Pennsylvania

Phone: National Toll-Free : 1-800-772-1213 TTY: 1-800-325-0778
Worktime: Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Saturday Closed
Sunday Closed
Except Federal Holidays
Directions: Office Is Located At The Corner W 3rd St & Euclid Ave:from Any Direction Take Main St To 3rd St,go West 2 Blocks On 3rd;office Is On Left
S Urania Ave and Euclid Ave0.8 mi - 3 mins
Greensburg, PA 15601, USA
0.8 mi - 3 mins
1. Head southwest on S Urania Ave toward Laird St
0.4 mi
2. Turn right onto Euclid Ave
0.4 mi
3. Turn left onto W 3rd St
Destination will be on the left
75 ft
122 W 3rd Street15601, , Greensburg, Pennsylvania

List of Nearest Social Security offices:

Reviews, complaints and questions

Overall rating of this office:

Jessica Fedorko wrote on 07.12.2021 and gave a rating 1 of 5:

The building did not open on time. Three of us were waiting outside for nearly 10 minutes before the security guard opened the doors. He was also very rude and inconsiderate. He merely pointed to the posting on the door and told us to call. He then shut the door immediately. I will never go back here willingly.

KAREN J PETROS wrote on 01.10.2021 and gave a rating 4 of 5:

This is terrible. I am told to make an appointment at local office....tried all numbers wait for hours, then it hangs up.

Wayne Videc wrote on 24.07.2020 and gave a rating 4 of 5:

This is the FIFTH time I have called/written/visited SSA to try & solve an issue. I turned 65 1/1/20 & also decided to take SSA. In November 2019, I received a bill from Medicare for THREE months prepayment for the Medicare Part B premium which I PAID ($406.50). When I receive my first SS payment for January 2020 in February 2020, they took OUT AGAIN the Medicare part B and have continued to do so. I have asked a NUMBER of times to get my $406.50 returned/refunded but NOTHING so far..........PLEASE HELP ME ON THIS MATTER...

patricia j rugh wrote on 11.07.2019 and gave a rating 4 of 5:

My name is Patricia Rugh Im calling for my mother in law Ann E Rugh (who is 93)We need a replacement 1099 for her. We received a letter from commonwealth of Pennsylvania Dept.of Revenue concerning a rent rebate. Requesting proof of Social Security Benefits as we could not find her 1099 when we filled her income tax form in April. We need to send this in by June 13th. If we don't she will not get her rebate. I hope you can help us. Thank You. Patty Rugh

Deborah Johnson wrote on 13.05.2019 and gave a rating 4 of 5:

I received a fraudulent call from 724-610-9153 stating that my SS number would be discontinued because of they found some suspicious activity, so if I want to know about this case just press one thank you...
I have done nothing to cause this and I suspect this is criminal in nature and I would like this investigated and a report on the finding sent to me via USPS AND email.
Thank you.

Angelica wrote on 03.05.2019 and gave a rating 4 of 5:

La Sr.Suzzete pura ruiz q recibé el veneficio social security fallecío el18 de febrero de este año. Su hijoJuan Carlos Ruiz realiza los cobros indevidos con la tarjeta de difumta madre por favor el es excombicto a justicia le persigué por los delitos de tentativa de homicidio , estafá, esteleo ato,Despojo y Avasallamiento porfavor conter la tarjeta no sean complices de este prontuariado

Elaine Harris wrote on 12.02.2019 and gave a rating 4 of 5:

I received a fraudulent call from 724-623-2380 stating that my SS number would be discontinued because of criminal activity. I have done nothing criminal and this number should be investigated. Thank you.

John DeBlasio wrote on 21.03.2016 and gave a rating 4 of 5:

I was wondering why I'm still paying into Social Security since I've been retired for almost three years. I worked part time and it has been deducted from my check. Is there a way this wouldn't be deducted because I don't get an increase in my benefits but still seem to be paying in. Please advise.

Submit review


No HTML allowed