Social Security Office in Providence, RI

You can reach Social Security Office in Providence, Rhode Island at the following street address and contact number, as well as using directions below. Please, share your experience about visiting this office, provide a review using the form at the end of this page.


6th Floor, One Empire Plaza
02903, Providence, Rhode Island

Phone: Local Number : 1-877-402-0808 National Toll-Free : 1-800-772-1213 TTY: 1-800-325-0778
Worktime: Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Saturday Closed
Sunday Closed
Except Federal Holidays
Directions: Located Downtown Provicence In The Federal Center 2nd Bldg In From The Intersection Of Westminster And Empire Streets) Public Paid Lots Adjacent To The Building Provide Discounted Rates. Passengers Can Be Dropped Off At The Main Entrance Of The Building ***please Send An Email To The Fo Mailbox At The Time Of Making An Appt For Customers Who Will Require A Sign Language Interpreter.***
Westminster St0.2 mi - 1 min
Providence, RI, USA
0.2 mi - 1 min
1. Head southwest on Fulton St toward Eddy St
98 ft
2. Turn left onto Eddy St
249 ft
3. Take the 1st right onto Westminster St
Destination will be on the left
0.2 mi
6th Floor, One Empire Plaza02903, , Providence, Rhode Island

List of Nearest Social Security offices:

Reviews, complaints and questions

Overall rating of this office:

Nicole L Barone wrote on 21.03.2022 and gave a rating 1 of 5:

I have been calling and leaving messages since March 2, 2022 and no one will call me back!!

Elaine Heiss wrote on 21.01.2021 and gave a rating 4 of 5:

I am retiring on 4/15/21, and I have my
Part B form and Employee Information form as a State employee.

Can I scan this over to you to start the process and mail the original.

I tried calling.

Thank you.

Greg WARREN wrote on 21.01.2021 and gave a rating 4 of 5:

I changed my sons name and need to get him a new ss card. We have also lost his old card. I have both birth certificates with his prior name and new name. What is the quickest wat to get his new card? He will be turning 17 and we are trying to get him a license and a job. Please advise. Thank you.

Elizabeth Holroyd wrote on 25.02.2018 and gave a rating 4 of 5:

I will be turning 66 at the end of June of this year, when do I apply for social security benefits? I am still a full time employee

Submit review


No HTML allowed