Social Security Office in Washington, DC(CLOSED)

You can reach Social Security Office in Washington, District Of Columbia at the following street address and contact number, as well as using directions below. Please, share your experience about visiting this office, provide a review using the form at the end of this page.



2100 M Street Nw
20037, Washington, District Of Columbia

Phone: National Toll-Free : 1-800-772-1213 TTY: 1-800-325-0778
Worktime: Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Saturday Closed
Sunday Closed
Except Federal Holidays
Directions: Located At The Corner Of 21st St Nw And M St Nw At The Heart O F The Golden Triangle. We Are Right Across From Hudson's Restaurant On The Ne And Meiwah Restaurant On The Nw. From Foggy Bot Tom Metro Station Walk North Across The Washington Circle On New Hampshi Re Ave To M St And The Office Is On The Right. You May Also Take The Dup Ont Circle Metro And Get Off On The P St Side. Walk South On 19th S T To M St. At M St Make A Right And Walk Two Blocks To 21st At M St Cro Ss From Hudson's Restaurant You'll See The Office Next To The Re Ctangular Sign With The Lettering Of 2100 M St. No Onsite Parking.
P St NW1.0 mi - 5 mins
Washington, DC, USA
1.0 mi - 5 mins
1. Head north on 16th St NW toward P St NW
0.2 mi
2. Turn left onto P St NW
0.3 mi
3. At the traffic circle, exit onto New Hampshire Ave NW
0.4 mi
4. Slight left onto 21st St NW
Destination will be on the right
433 ft
2100 M Street Nw20037, , Washington, District Of Columbia

List of Nearest Social Security offices:

Reviews, complaints and questions

Overall rating of this office:

David Watson wrote on 21.07.2021 and gave a rating 4 of 5:

Does the national social security a real time deal and why I get phone calls from them questioning a application then hang up

Robert Hetem wrote on 04.01.2018 and gave a rating 4 of 5:

I would like to notify you that my mother Anna Mae Hetem has passed.
We would like you to stop payments.

Reginald D Canty wrote on 13.08.2015 and gave a rating 4 of 5:

What credentials do I need for a replacement Social Security Card

rafael galvez wrote on 03.03.2015 and gave a rating 4 of 5:

My mom passed away during she was visiting her country what do I need to do to report about her information.?
do I need to feel out any form.?
Rafael Galvez
571-606 7006

benita wrote on 05.05.2014 and gave a rating 4 of 5:

hello hi my name Ms Benita shonae coleman and I am from Minnesota and I have a payee that sent my money to you guys and I am still minneasota and iwas wondering what do I need to do to get you guys to transfer my money back up here because I need money to get back up there so what do I need to do do to get my money back transferred to Minnesota give me a haller ok love always Benita coleman

Submit review


No HTML allowed