Social Security Office in Minneapolis, MN

You can reach Social Security Office in Minneapolis, Minnesota at the following street address and contact number, as well as using directions below. Please, share your experience about visiting this office, provide a review using the form at the end of this page.


Suite 1, 1811 Chicago Ave
55404, Minneapolis, Minnesota

Phone: National Toll-Free : 1-800-772-1213 TTY: 1-800-325-0778
Worktime: Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Saturday Closed
Sunday Closed
Except Federal Holidays
Directions: Note: For Social Security Cards, Twin Cities Residents Must Use The Social Security Card Center, Located At 1811 Chicago Avenue, Suite 2, Minneapolis Mn. Card Ctr Hours Are The Same As Fo Hours. Located 5 Blocks South Of The Metrodome, And Two Blocks North Of Franklin Avenue On Chicago Avenue
Chicago Ave S1.8 mi - 6 mins
Minneapolis, MN, USA
1.8 mi - 6 mins
1. Head northeast on Hennepin Ave toward 1st St S
115 ft
2. Take the 1st right onto 1st St S
0.2 mi
3. Turn right onto 3rd Ave S
0.5 mi
4. Turn left onto South 6th St
0.4 mi
5. Turn right onto Chicago Ave S
0.2 mi
6. Turn left to stay on Chicago Ave S
0.4 mi
7. Turn left onto E 18th St
308 ft
8. Turn right
Destination will be on the right
102 ft
Suite 1, 1811 Chicago Ave55404, , Minneapolis, Minnesota

List of Nearest Social Security offices:

Reviews, complaints and questions

Overall rating of this office:

Erlina FARCON wrote on 18.11.2022 and gave a rating 4 of 5:

teresita tanchoco wants to know the requirements to transfer to New Jersey.

Raquel Flores wrote on 15.03.2022 and gave a rating 4 of 5:

I need to update my address. Please send me a respond

Claudette Walker wrote on 26.11.2021 and gave a rating 4 of 5:

I keep getting the runaround on the reinstatement of my Part B that was mistakenly cancelled. I called over 6 times and I was told it's taken care of. I've been transferred to answering services, left messages. I've been paying since June when I became eligible although I'm still working. I'm not satisfied with my results. Each time I call, I always talk to a different person. Each time they reassure me it's taken care of . Now my secondary won't pay because my Part B is screwed. I'm frustrated.

Judith L Wiens wrote on 06.01.2021 and gave a rating 4 of 5:

I was married in December and need to change my name to my new name. Please advise what documents or forms are needed to do so.
Thank you.

Submit review


No HTML allowed