Social Security Office in Kennewick, WA

You can reach Social Security Office in Kennewick, Washington at the following street address and contact number, as well as using directions below. Please, share your experience about visiting this office, provide a review using the form at the end of this page.


Suite A, 8131 W Klamath Ct
99336, Kennewick, Washington

Phone: National Toll-Free : 1-800-772-1213 TTY: 1-800-325-0778
Worktime: Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Saturday Closed
Sunday Closed
Except Federal Holidays
Directions: Office Is In Kennewick,wa In Grandridge Business Park Suite A Lower Flr From Columbia Center Blvd (at Mall) Go Uphill (south) Turn Right On Grandridge Blvd Pass The Ranch&hm Store Then Turn Left Into Business Park (across From Distinctive Properties)-benton Franklin Bus Route#39 Stops A Block Away Behind Office;alt Route To Office Off Klamath Court Near The Corner Of Grandridge And Center Parkway Adjacent To Lemaster& Daniel Accounting Firm--all Internet Maps Are Wrong And Will Send Custom Ers To Residential Area-there Is A Klamath Ave Nearby-best Address To Map Is 8113 W Grandridge Blvd 99336 For Gps This Is Entrance To Bus Park
W Clearwater Ave5.6 mi - 12 mins
Kennewick, WA, USA
5.6 mi - 12 mins
1. Head south on N Newport St toward W Kennewick Ave
0.1 mi
2. Turn right onto W Kennewick Ave
0.9 mi
3. Turn right onto Vista Way
0.3 mi
4. Continue onto W Clearwater Ave
3.2 mi
5. Turn right onto N Columbia Center Blvd
0.2 mi
6. Turn left onto W Deschutes Ave
0.5 mi
7. Turn right onto N Center Pkwy
0.4 mi
8. Take the 2nd right onto W Klamath Ct
256 ft
Suite A, 8131 W Klamath Ct99336, , Kennewick, Washington

List of Nearest Social Security offices:

Reviews, complaints and questions

Overall rating of this office:

Mark Steelman wrote on 28.06.2017 and gave a rating 5 of 5:

I have been drawing my Social Security since February 2017. I would like to discontinue it as I have been working for the past two months full time. What do I need to do? I am now planning to retire when I turn 65. I can repay the $$$ I have collected to date. Thank you very much.

Mark Steelman
(509) 420-642

edward richardson wrote on 06.01.2015 and gave a rating 3 of 5:

I was escorted out when the representative asked me to leave and told me he had the right to speak to my minor child on parole which is in direct supervision of me his father and his parole officer even after he turns eighteen he will still be under my direct supervision as well has a drug problem this representative was way out of line by not listening to what I had to say knowing my child was a minor and on parole this is grounds for a lawsuit im very unhappy with this situation

Submit review


No HTML allowed