Social Security Office in Fort Worth, TX

You can reach Social Security Office in Fort Worth, Texas at the following street address and contact number, as well as using directions below. Please, share your experience about visiting this office, provide a review using the form at the end of this page.


2901 Altamesa Blvd
76133, Fort Worth, Texas

Phone: National Toll-Free : 1-800-772-1213 TTY: 1-800-325-0778
Worktime: Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Saturday Closed
Sunday Closed
Except Federal Holidays
Directions: Take I-35 South Exit Altamesa/right On Altamesa To Westcreek Office Is On The Left At The Corner Of Altamesa And Westcreek
I-35W S10.3 mi - 14 mins
Fort Worth, TX, USA
10.3 mi - 14 mins
1. Head northwest on Commerce St toward E 3rd St
13 ft
2. Take the 1st right onto E 3rd St
266 ft
3. Take the 1st right onto Calhoun St
0.2 mi
4. Turn left onto E 7th St
433 ft
5. Keep left to stay on E 7th St
85 ft
6. Continue onto TX-280 Spur
0.4 mi
7. Take the Interstate 35W N/U.S. 287 N/Interstate 35W S exit toward U.S. 377 N/D/FW Airport/U.S. 377 S
0.1 mi
8. Keep right at the fork, follow signs for I-35W S/US-377 S and merge onto I-35W S
6.0 mi
9. Take exit 44 toward Altamesa Boulevard
0.2 mi
10. Merge onto South Fwy
0.8 mi
11. Turn right onto Altamesa Blvd
2.3 mi
12. Turn left onto Westcreek Dr
135 ft
13. Turn left onto Altamesa Blvd
Destination will be on the right
203 ft
2901 Altamesa Blvd76133, , Fort Worth, Texas

List of Nearest Social Security offices:

Reviews, complaints and questions

Overall rating of this office:

m jackson wrote on 11.10.2019 and gave a rating 2 of 5:

rude staff and unhelpful and NO answer to 8007721213 telephone number I was forced to go to Cleburne office for help

mary lou perez wrote on 06.09.2018 and gave a rating 4 of 5:

Jacob Ballis applied s.s. benefit on his decree father s.s benefit has case is open by alice reyna. We going to do dna testing to prove that his my nephew. My nephew need the money. Where do we sent dna to prove that his my nephew turn 18 attending school. and working living on what he makes

Bobbie Menefee wrote on 08.11.2017 and gave a rating 4 of 5:

I would like to make an appointment to enroll in Medicare part B. How do I proceed? Thanks

Brenda obrien wrote on 12.01.2016 and gave a rating 4 of 5:

I would like to make an appointment for my husband and I. To see a representative

Janice Butzky wrote on 16.01.2015 and gave a rating 3 of 5:

I am sending this message for Windol Adams who resides at 2037 Grandview Drive, Fort Worth, TX 76112 (I live next door at 2044 Grandview Drive, FTW 76112). He recently had his house broken into and his billfold with his social security info in it. He is 82 years old and has not been able to contact anyone via the SS Phone No. He is also unable to come to either office as he does not drive except in the neighborhood. Please send me a phone number he may call and get a live person or mail him a form he can fill out and return. I will be willing to help him in anyway I can. Would appreciate any information that I can pass along to him. Thanks for your help in advance.

Ruthy Burnett wrote on 01.04.2014 and gave a rating 4 of 5:

I need a awards letter sent to me will this local mail out awards letters

Mary Randall wrote on 15.02.2014 and gave a rating 4 of 5:

How do I make an appointment to see someone about my benefits? I need it on a Wednesday.

Submit review


No HTML allowed