Social Security Office in Bridgeton, NJ

You can reach Social Security Office in Bridgeton, New Jersey at the following street address and contact number, as well as using directions below. Please, share your experience about visiting this office, provide a review using the form at the end of this page.

All local Social Security offices will be closed to the public for in-person service starting Tuesday, March 17, 2020. This decision protects the population—older Americans and people with underlying medical conditions—and SSA employees during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. However, SSA is still able to provide critical services.

During the COVID-19 pandemic, SSA is asking the public to first try to use online services before calling. If you cannot use these online services, you can find the phone number for your local office by using our Field Office Locator and looking under Additional Office Information. (Note, if you already had a scheduled appointment with your local office, an employee from that office will attempt to call you at your scheduled appointment time.)


149 West Broad Street
08302, Bridgeton, New Jersey

Phone: National Toll-Free : 1-800-772-1213 TTY: 1-800-325-0778
Worktime: Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Saturday Closed
Sunday Closed
Except Federal Holidays
Directions: The Office Is Located On Route 49 Just West Of The Cumberland County Courthouse. Onsite Parking Including Spaces For Handicapped Indiv Iduals Is Available At This Location.
E Broad St0.5 mi - 1 min
Bridgeton, NJ, USA
0.5 mi - 1 min
1. Head south on N Pearl St toward E Broad St
138 ft
2. Take the 1st right onto E Broad St
Destination will be on the right
0.4 mi
149 West Broad Street08302, , Bridgeton, New Jersey

List of Nearest Social Security offices:

Reviews, complaints and questions

Overall rating of this office:

Diane Davidson wrote on 02.05.2016 and gave a rating 4 of 5:

I have just started a new job that requires my married name on my social security card. I have my original card with my maiden name on it. I have been divorced for 10 plus years. How can I achieve this? What will you need from me? Can it be done by internet or snail mail? Thank you.

Diane Davidson

Submit review


No HTML allowed